COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information
NEW CLINIC HOURS - Effective Monday, 3/30/2020:
Monday-Friday, 8:15 AM - 1:00 PM
Matthew 25 Clinic is taking precautions against the spread of viruses such as COVID-19 (coronavirus). If you experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, do NOT come to the clinic. Please call our phone nurse at 260-426-3250 x237 for further instructions.
If you are having difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, seek care at the nearest emergency department.
We are committed to serving our patients but must honor CDC recommendations for social distancing and reducing the risk of spreading the coronavirus COVID-19. The following protocols are now in effect as of 3/17/2020:
Medication Refill sign-in times, 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- ALL medical, dental, and specialty appointments are cancelled. Only those patients who received a confirmation phone call will be seen.
- Only current medical patients with an appointment (and their interpreter if necessary) will be admitted into the building to see a medical provider.
- Only current medical patients or their HIPAA-assigned person will be admitted to pick up medication.
- Only those who are experiencing a dental emergency and have no dental insurance will be admitted. A dental emergency is defined as having pain, discomfort, swelling, or infection. Only one person at a time will be admitted into the lobby to complete the intake forms and interview. See our website for list of required documentation: http://www.matthew25online.org/for-the-patient/becoming-a-patient/dental/
- If you have questions for our phone nurse, call 260-426-3250.
- If you need to request a medication refill, call 260-469-0232.