Immediate Opening: Medical DirectorMatthew 25 is inspired by the Gospel to provide free primary healthcare services to uninsured, low-income residents in Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio. We are the only full-time clinic in Allen County offering medical, dental, and prescription services at no cost to patients. Matthew 25 has been a vital impact in our community since May 1, 1976. We are a volunteer-driven health practice that has over 500 volunteers including physicians, dentists, nurses, front desk personnel, hygienists, and medication processors. The clinic receives no governmental monies and is funded entirely by gifts from individuals, churches, organizations, and corporations, as well as grants from foundations.
We have an immediate opening for Medical Director:
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Current MD or DO license to practice medicine in IN
- Full time position (40+ hours per week)
- Staff of two NP's, three RN's and one CMA, additionally numerous volunteers ranging from MD's to CMA's
- Medical clinic has approximately 29,000 patient visits per year
- Position offers medical and dental coverage
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and the clinic is closed for approximately two weeks over the Christmas holiday
Click HERE to view job description.
Interested? Submit your CV to Samantha Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org