Matthew 25 Clinic's Policies and Scheduling Procedures during the COVID-19 Pandemic
We resumed normal clinic hours on Monday, 6/1/2020. These policies went into effect on that date and are current. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, coughing, shortness of breath, recent loss of taste or smell do NOT come to the clinic. Please call our phone nurse at 260-426-3250 x237 for further instructions. If you are experiencing difficulty breathing, seek care at the nearest emergency department or call 911. Matthew 25 Clinic operated with reduced hours and reduced staff under Pandemic Protocols from 3/17/2020—5/29/2020. Effective Monday, 6/1/2020, the clinic will resume normal business hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
1. ALL people in the building are required to wear masks including staff, volunteers, and patients.
2. ALL people who enter the building will go through a screening process that includes answering a series of questions and getting your temperature taken. Anyone with the following symptoms may be rescheduled or asked to wait in their car: fever ≥100°F, coughing, shortness of breath, recent loss of taste/smell.
3. Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 will need prior approval by our Medical Director to enter the clinic. You may be required to bring a negative test before being scheduled. Contact the phone nurse at 260-426-3250 x237 for more information.
4. Only current medical patients with an appointment (and their interpreter if necessary) will be admitted into the building to see a medical provider. No children or additional friends and family members may attend appointments with patients.
5. Only dental patients with an appointment will be seen by a dental professional.
6. Only current medical patients or their HIPAA-appointed person will be admitted to pick up medication.
7. Contact our Intake Eligibility Officer at 260-426-3250 x254 for questions about how to become a new patient.
All medical and dental needs will be handled case-by-case. Each one will be screened and scheduled by phone. Please be aware that there is a high call volume at this time. When you get voicemail, leave your name, date of birth, phone number, and reason for calling.
To schedule a medical appointment as a new patient (have never been seen or have not been seen in the last year), call 260-426-3250 x254.
To schedule a follow-up medical appointment, contact the phone nurse at 260-426-3250 x237.
To schedule a dental appointment, contact the dental scheduler at 260-426-3250 x258.
If you need to request a medication refill, call 260-469-0232.
Para hablar con alguien en español, llama 260-426-3250 x214.