STRENGTHENING THE FABRIC
Matthew 25 is the only full-time clinic in Allen County offering free medical, dental, vision and hearing services all under one roof. The clinic asks patients to give a $5.00 donation for each medical visit and a $10.00 donation for each dental visit.
Some quick facts
- Over 48 hours a week
- Over 105 patients a day
- Over 500 healthcare and lay volunteers
- Over 1,000 patients with diabetes
Did you know?
- Our patients are uninsured and ineligible for Medicaid or Medicare.
- All are low-income.
- The majority are employed; few are homeless.
- The fastest-growing group Matthew 25 serves is ages 40-60.
- 25% - 30% of Allen County residents are uninsured.