STRENGTHENING THE FABRIC
Matthew 25 is the only full-time clinic in Allen County offering free medical, dental, vision and hearing services all under one roof. The clinic asks patients for a $5.00 copay for a medical visit; $10.00 copay for a dental visit.
Some quick facts
- Over 50 hours a week
- Over 115 patients a day
- Over 400 healthcare and lay volunteers
- Over 1,000 patients with diabetes
Did you know?
- Our patients are uninsured and ineligible for Medicaid or Medicare.
- All are low-income. Some homeless.
But the majority of them have jobs.
- The fastest-growing group Matthew 25 serves is ages 40-60.
- 25 - 30 percent of Allen County residents are uninsured.